Online Order Return Policy
Thank you for shopping at Bare-wax.com.
The following are Final Sale items that are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Gift Cards
- Fillers & Botox
- Skin Care Products
If you purchase an item online that is eligible for a return, please follow the steps below:
[No returns will be accepted without an RA number. Any merchandise mailed back without an RA number will be returned to sender. Bare Waxing Studio is not responsible for return shipping charges.]
Mail Returns for eligible items:
You may return your full priced item/s purchased online within 15 days of purchase. Items purchased online and shipped back to Bare Wax will be issued a full refund in the same form of payment used for the purchase. Items purchased online must be shipped back and arrive in store within 15 days of purchase date. Sale items are final sale. Items eligible for return must be in its ORIGINAL condition.
How to return:
- Contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line must read "RA REQUEST". Include detailed information regarding the reason/s for return. If item is damaged, please include description of damage (photos optional).
- A customer service representative will reply within 48 hours of receiving your request. If your return is approved, you will be issued an RA number, which must be written on the outside of your box and written on the return form included with your return shipment.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Please be sure to use an insured carrier (e.g., FedEx, UPS, USPS). Bare Waxing Studio is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
Place item/s in a box, include original receipt and return form and mail to the following address: Bare Waxing Studio (Attention: Online Orders) 5001 Peachtree Blvd. Suite 635, Chamblee, GA 30341
- Once your items has been received and inspected, a full refund will be issued within 72 hours of approval.
- Any item/s rejected for return will be mailed back to the customer at customer’s expense. Item/s will be shipped using UPS and COD (Check on Delivery) will be required in order for UPS to release the shipment. If you wish to pick up any rejected item/s at our Phillips Place Location, you may do so with prior approval from customer service.